What is Arduino
I need an Arduino project topic
If you need a project topic read on if you need an explanation on what is an Arduino. You can read the article here
Or you can carry on to reading to find interesting project ideas.
This post will help guide you for the selection of the final year project. Therefore we came up with a list of project topics to help as a guide. Keep in mind that the project topics list here will require a little bit of creativity to present a unique topic for your institutions.
Below is a list of some project topics. The topics presented here are not too specific to any field of engineering. As such most engineering students will find it helpful.
- Microcontroller traffic light controller
- Design and construction of a microcontroller-based talking breath analyzer
- Autonomous automatic change over switch
- Design of a Bluetooth home automation system
- Arduino controlled robotic car
- IoT intelligent gas leakage detection system using Arduino
- Arduino wifi controlled robot
- Embedded biometric attendance system
- coin based water dispenser
- microcontrollers based air quality controller
- IoT liquid monitoring system
- Pure sine wave pulse width modulation inverter
- Prepaid Electricity billing Meter
- IoT weather Reporting System
- Internet of things Air & Sound Pollution System
- Energy Meter Monitoring System using IoT
- Auto Power Supply Control System from 4 Different Sources (Solar, Mains, Generator & Inverter) to Ensure No Break Power.
- Detecting Power Grid Synchronization Failure on Sensing Frequency or Voltage Beyond Acceptable Range
- RFID Based Passport Details.
- Based Next Generation Apartments Designing a Touch screen Controlled Lamp Dimmer.
- Design of DC-to-DC Converter.
- Design of Digital Voltage, Current and Frequency Meter.
- Arduino Self Balancing Robot.
First of all, if you plan on doing any electronics project the first thing to consider is components. Also for you to consider the component you must have a good background in electronics and or programming.
Most projects listed above are embedded projects. That is to say, they have the capability to act based on sensors conditions and the firmware in it. As a result, if you are designing a project you can consider the following:
- The working conditions you are subjecting it to
- The data it will interact and process
- The information or output that it will give
- Processing speed.